Volunteers installed new windows in the famous Kramatorsk high-rise and rebuilt two completely destroyed houses in Semenivka. In the fall of 2014, Yurko Didula and Kolya Dorokhov created the first Ukrainian youth center "VILNA HATA" in Kramatorsk.
The "Vilna Khata" youth center has created a new generation of creative and entrepreneurial youth, which has given new opportunities to 200,000 city residents.
BUR has developed a unique model of youth empowerment through volunteering, non-formal education, financing of business and educational projects, mentoring and building trust, which we successfully applied in 87 cities across Ukraine.
We develop trust, form a community of responsible and capable youth through volunteering and non-formal education for a democratic Ukraine.
Do you have volunteering experience and are you looking for new challenges? We invite you to join the BUR team in a new role. Details at the link. We are waiting for your application.
- scaling of the BUR organization
- introduction of corporate culture and systematic development of the team
- implementation of business processes and the KPI system
The structure of the department has three divisions - marketing, attraction and development of volunteers, PR. Key challenges:
- implementation of new business processes of the department and system of interaction with other departments
- construction of a new structure of the department
- development and implementation of marketing strategy
- ensuring the achievement of strategic goals for the development of the BUR brand and building a reputation
- launch of research and 360 campaigns
- development and implementation of the strategy for all programs (products) of BUR
Position in the structural subdivision of the Department of Marketing and Communications of the BUR. Key challenges:
- systematic building of the reputation of BUR
- implementation of the direction of interaction with all stakeholders of the organization in Ukraine and abroad
- implementation of a new strategy
- creation and implementation of the performance indicator system of the PR direction
(in business, this would be the position of Sales Lead or head of a call center) - to the structural division of the Department of Marketing and Communications of BUR. Key challenges:
- implementation and systematic control of the volunteer engagement and development plan
- implementation of the plan for attracting and processing leads for each BUR product (together with marketing)
- implementation of the system of direction efficiency indicators
- implementation and configuration of the new CRM system
- customer base segmentation, development and implementation of CRM strategy